PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website (our site).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.coyle-group.com is a site operated by A&G Coyle Group [Coyle Group]. Coyle Group is a trading name of A&G Coyle Group (“We”). We are registered in Ireland under company number 513727 and have our registered office at 51 Bracken Road, Sandyford, Dublin, D18 CV48, Ireland.
Our VAT number is IE 9843091 L. We are regulated under license to provide recruiting services. We are a limited company. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +353 (01) 903 8450.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time [to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities].
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
HOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT CONTENT UPLOADED BY OTHER USERS
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please email email@example.com
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. [However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.]
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. ou must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.